Private Yoga / Movement Trainer
Posted | November 17, 2020
Greensboro Downtown Yoga is currently seeking 1-3 eager, experienced, and qualified yoga and/or movement specialist(s) to add to our team of private in-studio trainers.
This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in growing their own base of private training clients within our studio space (located in downtown Greensboro). The right person will be excited to grow their own business and actively seek to find and bring clients to the studio. We currently have clients available for the right person.
Due to COVID19 we are not currently offering any group classes at this time, thus the right individual will have a desire and passion for training individual clients.
- Yoga Instructor | minimum 200-hour RYT certification
- Movement Specialist | minimum of a BS in Exercise & Sports Science
- 3+ years of experience in private training
- Functional Movement Screen experience
- Experience with both yoga and movement modalities
- 5+ years experience in private training
If you have a special interest or niche area of expertise, please let us know that as well. We are looking for that person who can help us really grow and expand our business, while also giving you the opportunity to do what you love on a daily basis.
COVID-19 and GDY
We are adhering to strict covid19 policies and request that anyone applying for this position also adheres to the following (if these guidelines are outside your current beliefs or abilities, then we simply ask that you do not apply for a role with GDY at this time).
- Face mask must be worn at all times when inside the studio
- A minimum of 6-feet of space is required at all times between client and trainer
- No manual adjustments or corrections can be made
- Clients must bring all their own equipment and no equipment at GDY can be used
- Signage of a covid19 waiver at the start of each training session
We’re looking for someone really interested in growing their business and building a base of 5+ hours per week. The following hours are available for in-studio training:.
- M-F: 5am-9am
- M-F: 5:30pm-9:30pm
- Sat-Sun: 1pm-8pm
*Note, due to covid19 policies all sessions are 45-minutes in duration, scheduled 15-minutes apart, and a max of 4-sessions can be done back-to-back.
This is an independent contractor position and compensation is a flat rate, paid monthly, based on experience, qualifications, and number of sessions completed each month.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and availability for a phone interview to Summer@GSOYoga.com.